Preparation of Poster
Each presenter is provided with a 730 mm wide x 1030 mm high poster board. Two posters will be displayed on each side of a single board (two or four posters per board dependent on poster board). The poster must not exceed the size limit. Please prepare your poster as shown below :
· The presentation must cover the material as cited in the abstract.
· Place the title of your paper prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your paper.
· Highlight the authors’ names and contact information in case the viewer is interested in more information.
· Prepare diagrams or charts legibly in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters.
· Paragraph and figure captions should be at least in a 24-point font (10 mm height) and headers at least in a 36-point font (12 mm height). Be creative by using different font sizes and styles.
· When working with graphs or charts, use different colors and textures/symbols for each line or bar.
Posters will be presented at the four different sessions. Each poster session includes 85-90 posters and presentation time is about 90-100 min. All poster presentations will be evaluated by minimum five referees. The best 5 or 6 posters will be selected for each poster session. Finally, the selected best 20 or 24 posters will orally be presented for 5 min each at the 1st October. After presentations of the selected posters, the best three posters will be selected by all the participants and significant prizes will be granted for the best posters by TÜPRAŞ (Turkish Petroleum Refineries Corporation).